Terces Academy Roleplay Thread (this is where the game is)

New game running, feel free to join!

Re: Terces Academy Roleplay Thread (this is where the game i

Postby getmygameon » 10. Mar 2015 01:30

(OOC: Sorry this took a bit; been a bit busy ^^;;;)

Asha smiled apologetic too, "It does feel like forever, I've been trying to write out all the essays Mr. Kageya has been giving us to get rid of them ASAP so I've been kinda shut-in for couple days."

Ava didn't want to tell them exactly what happened as she has only met them and she isn't 100% trusting when it comes to new people.

Ava smiled slightly before answering, "that's fine I mean it's not like we had things planned," she goggles. "Sabre I hope you sort it all in the future and Asha girl you have been busy." She replied drinking from her mug. "And myself, you know the usual having a nose around the school building," she smiled as she took another sip from her coffee. "Thinking about it I have done one or two essays but damn that man can give out essays," Ava laughed. "I mean I haven't had time to look for good looking boys, well look at them,"

Ava giggled a bit, "Well we can make today a boy hunting day if you want, I'm all worn out from writing all those essays and I need a break. I think Sabre would like something else to think too to forget all worries right?" She nudged Sabre gently with her elbow.

"Yes please, let's spot the hotties! Is there in our class that you both have your eyes on constantly? More of the looks than the mannerism, cause we know who has the worst," she smirked.

"I have question what is the day today?" Ava looked confused. "Seriously." She didn't know what the day was as she was underwater of the last couple of days and down there is not really a sleeping nature especially at the lake where it's always constantly dark.

Sabre smiled listening to her two friends complaining about Professor Kageya's unrelentlessness. She had to agree with them giving out so many papers. She couldn't remember if she completed all the other ones; oh well...damned if she did, damned if she didn't. She raised her cup to her lips as the talk turned to boys.

Ah boys, boys, boys...not that she gave them much thought. Of course now that she wasn't under the crushing pressure of her former life, maybe she could give them another thought. She decided to glance around and take a look at the few that were present. Noir, she knew, was a terribly shy and introvert guy and would probably not ever be relationship material. Andy, the brunette, was pretty spirited - albeit a bit loud; she didn't know the pale complexted boy very well so she couldn't really give him any opinion; the other dark haired guy she knew liked music, but she wasn't certain about him. She kinda thought he might be gay, but who knew?

"Ah, day? Hell, I don't even know, Ava," Sabre searched her pockets "And damn if that don't beat all...I forgot my phone back in the room" she sighed. "Asha can you tell us what day it is?"

They were all startled by the sudden loud sound, as they turned to look they found the source had been Emit who slammed his books on the table. "Thank you. Loved the flowers and chocolates. I am going to go get a coffee." Emit muttered leaving his bag and books on the table and made his way for a coffee.

Noir observed Emit quietly. Well... he sounded happy. On the bright side the mouse had now hidden in his pocket startled by the racket and he doubted it was coming out for a while.

When Emit returned back he asked, "so how have you all been? All hidden away and not even a sound. I haven't seen or heard from you all within the last month." He exchanged confused looks with Andy and Alex before he replied, "It's only been few days although I guess being stuck in the bed would make it feel like years. I actually tried visiting you yesterday but the nurses turned me away saying you needed. I'm sorry you felt like we forgot about you." More cheerfully he added, "But I'm glad you got out finally."

Emit looks at Noir, "thank you Noir, being drugged up constantly really can mess you up. I am kinda grateful you lot didn't visit me the last couple do days, I was a mess and as I remember I can not remember a lot of what was going on." He laughed taking a drink from his coffee.

Emit actually thought to himself, what actually happened? He seriously couldn't think of anything besides injections forced into his skin. Pulling his sleeve up he saw so many scares. He slowly covered his arm and took another sip from his mug feeling self conscious.

"Sorry I've been a bit of a ghost, Em. I had to go back to my hometown for a few days. The lady who ran the orphanage I was at passed away so I went back to pay my respects. If it weren't for her recommendation, I wouldn't be here" Alex explained before taking a bite of his food. "I just got back last night so I'm still catching up. How are you feeling now though? Any better?"

Some time later still debating on what's not important, Caiden notices a familiar face walking towards them.
"Hey Hawke, it's nice to see you, haven't seen you in for so long where have you been?"
I could ask the same question, so what's happening in live Hawke? Reiss asked straight after his brother.
Before Hawke could say a world he was interrupted by a slam on the table. Reiss looks over and sees what it was, only to realise it was some tall boy slamming books on a table.
"Anyway as you went to say Hawke.." Reiss finished.

Hawke opened and closed his mouth, then jumped slightly hearing the loud slam before turning back to his friends. "I've been sick. I had some weird virus that instead of running hot, I ran cold so I've been laid up in the infirmary for a few days. The nurse wasn't certain how it occurred, but just told me to be careful especially now that the weather's changing. I'm ok now though. Did I miss anything interesting?" he said taking a seat.

Tina woke up late and rushed to her classroom. Thought of waiting students outside her classroom made her shiver. As she got to her room she looked at the door, noticing a cracked glass. Oh great.
"Ms you ok, you look like it isn't your day," Matt groaned
"First I wake up late, I have fallen behind with grading and I have groaning in my ear. I don't know if today can get any worse? Oh wait it already has I have a cracked glass on my door." Tina sighed as she casts a spell for the books to hover beside her as she opens the door and walks in.
"Wow you seriously have woken up on the wrong side if the bed," Matt laughed standing against the door frame.
"I could say the same with you Matt, going to get your students to read whilst you fall asleep on your desk again?"
"You know about that?"
"The whole school knows about that, that's your reputation the sleeping teacher. I thought Mr. Kageya was a grumpy old man. But I was wrong." Tina smiled at Matt as she prepped up her desk. "Now shoo sir, I have a class to teach not like some."
"Well played, we wouldn't want to start a reputation for you sleeping around now should we," Matt smirked as he walked away.
"What was that Matt! Get yourself back here!" She yelled after him.

Icon was about to say something else to Rhaine when he heard yelling in the hall. What on Earth? He looked outside looking around to find the source of the commotion and saw a brunette gentleman being chased by a redhead. He sighed rolling his eyes. Some adults could be even more immature than the students they were supposed to be teaching. He closed the door turning back to Rhaine, but forgot his train of thought a moment before answering her. "Oh, I was wondering what style of martial arts you took" he says to her.

Rhaine heard the yelling too, but noticed Icon going to investigate. It must not have been anything important as he seemed to come back a moment later remembering his question for her. She nodded "Oh, I just took karate for a few years. Got up to about a yellow belt, then stopped," she shrugged. "By the way, what was going on out there? No one's fighting are they?
"Don't fear me...just my imagination"
getmygameon

Postby raindancer » 11. Mar 2015 20:50

"Yes please, let's spot the hotties! Is there in our class that you both have your eyes on constantly? More of the looks than the mannerism, cause we know who has the worst," she smirked. Asha smirked and shook her head, she really hadn't paid much attention at the guys aside from Jörg and Nathan but she kind of had reached the conclusion that Jörg wasn't interested in her dating-wise and she shared mutual hatred with Nathan.

"I have question what is the day today?" Ava looked confused. "Seriously." She cocked a brow, really? Sure they had all been busy but to forget the day? "Ah, day? Hell, I don't even know, Ava," Sabre answered searching through her pockets "And damn if that don't beat all...I forgot my phone back in the room" she sighed. "Asha can you tell us what day it is?" Asha giggled, "It's Friday. You two have Magic lesson and I've got music~"

Emit looks at Noir, "thank you Noir, being drugged up constantly really can mess you up. I am kinda grateful you lot didn't visit me the last couple do days, I was a mess and as I remember I can not remember a lot of what was going on." He laughed taking a drink from his coffee. He smiled bit worried, maybe he should keep an eye on him in case he'd get worse, they were roommates after all so it kind of was his responsibility to make sure Emit was safe.

"Sorry I've been a bit of a ghost, Em. I had to go back to my hometown for a few days. The lady who ran the orphanage I was at passed away so I went back to pay my respects. If it weren't for her recommendation, I wouldn't be here" Alex explained before taking a bite of his food. "I just got back last night so I'm still catching up. How are you feeling now though? Any better?" He listened to them talk before suggesting, "Since you've both missed quite few lessons how about we meet after school in the library and I let you both see my notes from the lessons we share?" He glanced at Andy, "You should come too, we can cover more lessons that way."

She had barely stepped inside the building when two arguing voices startled her and she ended up taking a side step in the hallway instead of heading directly to her office to get started with her job. She sighed seeing Matt and Tina arguing together then cleared her throat before scolding them, "Darlings, you two are here to set an example for students and teach them proper manners and knowledge that can help them out when they grow up to be hopefully respectable members of society, not to bicker any second you end up breathing the same air."
It's not my fault
I'm not to blame
These ain't my sins
I broke my chains
There's more to do
And I still want to live

raindancer
Site Admin

Postby Ali » 12. Mar 2015 23:10

"Sorry I've been a bit of a ghost, Em. I had to go back to my hometown for a few days. The lady who ran the orphanage I was at passed away so I went back to pay my respects. If it weren't for her recommendation, I wouldn't be here" Alex explained before taking a bite of his food. "I just got back last night so I'm still catching up. How are you feeling now though? Any better?"
Emit listened as he drank his coffee before answering, “I feel slightly better I guess, well actually I don’t know how I feel.” Emit looks at Alex with a frown, “I am sorry to hear, you must’ve been close with her, I shall visit her grave with you next time you head over to show my respect. If you don’t mind that is,” Emit smiled a bit.
"Since you've both missed quite few lessons how about we meet after school in the library and I let you both see my notes from the lessons we share?" Noir suggested before he glanced at Andy, "You should come too, we can cover more lessons that way."
“That would be a wonderful idea unless you have plans? If you do then please don’t cancel for our sake I don’t mind heading to the library on my own or with Alex. That is if Alex wants to go, not forcing you,” Emit looked over at Alex as he took a sip from his coffee.
Emit didn’t want people to stop their lives because he has fallen back in class, he didn’t mind being by himself and getting his work done. Besides he had to take care of himself for 2 years after he was kicked out of his home.

"Ah, day? Hell, I don't even know, Ava," Sabre searched her pockets "And damn if that don't beat all...I forgot my phone back in the room" she sighed. "Asha can you tell us what day it is?"
Asha giggled, "It's Friday. You two have Magic lesson and I've got music~"
“Oh the joy of sitting and listening to some old dude talk about magic,” Ava yawned as she stretched her arms out.
“So basically I didn’t miss much,” She laughed as she grabbed her bag. “What is the time anyway? Shouldn’t we head off to class now?” Ava asked.

"I've been sick. I had some weird virus that instead of running hot, I ran cold so I've been laid up in the infirmary for a few days. The nurse wasn't certain how it occurred, but just told me to be careful especially now that the weather's changing. I'm ok now though. Did I miss anything interesting?" Hawke said taking a seat.
“Really? Why didn’t we hear about this? The school is mainly gossip isnt it?” Reiss yelled as he looked at Hawke worried.
“I hope you are ok, I would of come and visited you everyday with flowers.”
“Reiss the gossip is usually amongst the popular students or the students that stand out the most, like those pink haired girls. You will hear a lot about them because they are pretty and have pink hair. Also the girl with them too, Sabre was it? She is pretty and yet cause she is next to the girls with the pink hair she stands out like a sore thumb. Not that that is a bad thing of course.” Caiden responded as he continued to eat his breakfast.
“Oh so does that make us popular as we are the only twins in the year?” Reiss Asked.
“I don’t think we are the only twins but if we are then yes we will be talked about. Oh and Hawke I am glad our feeling well, Arent you eating anything?” Caiden asked as he smiled at Hawke.

As Tina walks out the room she sees how far Matt went, she notices Ada was standing right in front of him.
"Oh no this don't look good," She sighed walking towards where she stood.
"Darlings, you two are here to set an example for students and teach them proper manners and knowledge that can help them out when they grow up to be hopefully respectable members of society, not to bicker any second you end up breathing the same air."
“I am sorry to interrupt you, but we are aloud to have fun aren’t we not? I am sorry but I am not going to act like I am a robot. Yes what we are doing is not setting a good example for students but where is the students?” Matt asks as Tina stands next to him.
“Also I am really strict with my students, not one has failed my class. As a teacher I am still a human being and I am aloud to be stupid now and then but also being a respectable adult. Tina and me were just messing around; I respect her as a teacher and now and then wind her up. I know your doing your job but I am sure there are more important things to catch up on like students wanting to raid the school or students running around in the woods at midnight? One more thing if teachers are going to slate me and say terrible things about how immature or not professional I am, let me say I have been in this business for a long time. Now if I may, I am needed to teach.” Matt finished and walks past the women as he heads back to his classroom.
“Do you think he is upset?” Tina asks as she watches him walk away.
Ali

Postby getmygameon » 13. Mar 2015 05:05

Asha smirked and shook her head, she really hadn't paid much attention at the guys aside from Jörg and Nathan but she kind of had reached the conclusion that Jörg wasn't interested in her dating-wise and she shared mutual hatred with Nathan.

Listening to giggled, "It's Friday. You two have Magic lesson and I've got music~"

“Oh the joy of sitting and listening to some old dude talk about magic,” Ava yawned as she stretched her arms out.
“So basically I didn’t miss much,” She laughed as she grabbed her bag. “What is the time anyway? Shouldn’t we head off to class now?” Ava asked.

Sabre nodded. "Thanks, Asha" she stood up. "Yeah, we should probably go. She grinned at Ava. "Oh Ava you'll have a blast. Don't be such a spoilsport" she giggled.

Emit listened as he drank his coffee before answering, “I feel slightly better I guess, well actually I don’t know how I feel.” Emit looks at Alex with a frown, “I am sorry to hear, you must’ve been close with her, I shall visit her grave with you next time you head over to show my respect. If you don’t mind that is,” Emit smiled a bit.

"Since you've both missed quite few lessons how about we meet after school in the library and I let you both see my notes from the lessons we share?" Noir suggested before he glanced at Andy, "You should come too, we can cover more lessons that way."
“That would be a wonderful idea unless you have plans? If you do then please don’t cancel for our sake I don’t mind heading to the library on my own or with Alex. That is if Alex wants to go, not forcing you,” Emit looked over at Alex as he took a sip from his coffee.

Emit didn’t want people to stop their lives because he has fallen back in class, he didn’t mind being by himself and getting his work done. Besides he had to take care of himself for 2 years after he was kicked out of his home.

Alex nodded listening to his friends before answering each of them. "Emit, I'm glad to hear that you're doing better and yes, you're more than welcome to accompany me - any of you" he gave an open invitation. Looking at Noir he nodded again "Probably a good idea. I'm not too far behind I don't think so I think I'll be ok. Plans? What are those?" he shrugged chuckling. "Outside of writing music, I don't really make those very often"

“Really? Why didn’t we hear about this? The school is mainly gossip isnt it?” Reiss yelled as he looked at Hawke worried.
“I hope you are ok, I would of come and visited you everyday with flowers.”

“Reiss the gossip is usually amongst the popular students or the students that stand out the most, like those pink haired girls. You will hear a lot about them because they are pretty and have pink hair. Also the girl with them too, Sabre was it? She is pretty and yet cause she is next to the girls with the pink hair she stands out like a sore thumb. Not that that is a bad thing of course.” Caiden responded as he continued to eat his breakfast.

“Oh so does that make us popular as we are the only twins in the year?” Reiss Asked.

“I don’t think we are the only twins but if we are then yes we will be talked about. Oh and Hawke I am glad our feeling well, Arent you eating anything?” Caiden asked as he smiled at Hawke.

Hawke smiled and chuckled at the two. Same as ever. "I'm fine, I promise. Thank you Reiss." He listened to Caiden talking about the girls, then glanced over to the table where the familiar trio sat talking as he observed each of the girls. He did think all of them were nice looking, although he did remember that incident outside of their health class with the girl named Asha and made a note to make sure to stay on her good side and nver make her mad. He hadn't really talked to either of them so he couldn't really tell what they were like, but perhaps he'd get a chance sometime maybe...

"Oh, um, I'll get something in a bit," he blushed slightly. He hadn't even thought about eating considering while he was ill, he wasn't able to hold anything down and had to be given warm IVs the entire time to regulate his body temperature.

"I'm pretty sure you two have been talked about before, am I wrong?" Hawke smiled. "Double trouble as they say...but I'm sure you'll probably say you've not been any trouble ever"

"Well...it seems there were a couple of other teachers in the hallway. Some redhead with a voice like a harpy and a tall brunette that seems to have a stick up his ass, but the headmisstress seems to be addressing them right now" he shrugged. "Anyways," he coughed. "I believe we were getting to know each other a bit. My elemental focus is Lava, so my focus is Earth. If I forgot to mention before, I'm the PE and Health teacher here, and if I had to guess, I'll say you're the music teacher - or do you do dance too?"

She chuckled. "No. I just do music. My element focus is Air. I can focus my power through an instrument if I want, but most of my power is..." she opened her hand as a ball of lightning formed. "...quite shocking" she giggled before dissipating the energy. "I have class this morning in a short time. I'm new here this year, so I'm getting used to everything. I like it so far though"
getmygameon

Postby Ali » 16. Mar 2015 00:18

Alex nodded, "Emit, I'm glad to hear that you're doing better and yes, you're more than welcome to accompany me - any of you" he gave an open invitation. Looking at Noir he nodded again "Probably a good idea. I'm not too far behind I don't think so I think I'll be ok. Plans? What are those?" he shrugged chuckling. "Outside of writing music, I don't really make those very often"
“Thank you,” Emit smiled placing his cup to the side.
As he looked around, he notices a black haired girl looking towards his table. He wondered what was she thinking as her eyes were staring at them.
“I wonder what’s on her mind? Is she judging us? Are we too loud for her liking?” He thought to himself as he continued to look back at his friends after the girl got up with her company.

Sabre nodded. "Thanks, Asha" she stood up. "Yeah, we should probably go. She grinned at Ava. "Oh Ava you'll have a blast. Don't be such a spoilsport" she giggled.
“Well as we are in the same class we shall do,” She grinned. “Aww Asha it’s a shame you’re not in our class, would have been so much fun if you could join us as well. Wow what’s happening to me I actually think class is fun?” She looked slightly confused as she throws her bag over her shoulder.

Hawke smiled and chuckled at the two. Same as ever. "I'm fine, I promise. Thank you Reiss." He listened to Caiden talking about the girls.
"Oh, um, I'll get something in a bit," he blushed slightly.
"I'm pretty sure you two have been talked about before, am I wrong?" Hawke smiled. "Double trouble as they say...but I'm sure you'll probably say you've not been any trouble ever"
“Well I wouldn’t say that,” Caiden whispered as he ate his food.
“What does that mean? The only trouble one was you!” Reiss replied.
“Lets say that we have matured, well I have matured since we were younger. Trust me no one could handle us when we were growing up. We were little shits,” Caiden laughed.
“You was the little shit, I was a Disney Prince when I was little,” Reiss looked over his shoulder over to Caiden.
“Yeah a spoilt prince,” Caiden smiled.
Ali

Postby getmygameon » 26. Mar 2015 02:48

“Thank you,” Emit smiled placing his cup to the side.
As he looked around, he notices a black haired girl looking towards his table. He wondered what was she thinking as her eyes were staring at them.
“I wonder what’s on her mind? Is she judging us? Are we too loud for her liking?” He thought to himself as he continued to look back at his friends after the girl got up with her company.
Alex glanced over to where Emit was talking about. "I recognize those girls. I have a class with 2 of them," he said. "I highly doubt us being loud is the problem" he glanced down at his phone. "what the problem is...is it's time for class gentlemen. I have my favorite that I'm going to absolutely ROCK at...music" he winked. "Catch you all later?" he got to his feet.

“Well as we are in the same class we shall do,” She grinned. “Aww Asha it’s a shame you’re not in our class, would have been so much fun if you could join us as well. Wow what’s happening to me I actually think class is fun?” She looked slightly confused as she throws her bag over her shoulder.
Sabre laughed as they headed out of the canteen towards their classes, not noticing the eyes on them as they were leaving.

“Well I wouldn’t say that,” Caiden whispered as he ate his food.
“What does that mean? The only trouble one was you!” Reiss replied.
“Lets say that we have matured, well I have matured since we were younger. Trust me no one could handle us when we were growing up. We were little shits,” Caiden laughed.
“You was the little shit, I was a Disney Prince when I was little,” Reiss looked over his shoulder over to Caiden.
“Yeah a spoilt prince,” Caiden smiled.
Hawke put his head down between his arms as laughter shook his body. These two were unbelievable. He soon got control of himself as he sat back up. "Well, I was a pretty energetic kid myself. I can't remember if I got into too much trouble...except for when I would accidentally set stuff on fire" he chuckled. "Big brother watched over me though...I miss him" he sighed, remembering one of the performers in the circus he was especially close to that left shortly before he did, opting to have a regular family life when he'd found his special one. He was pissed that he got dropped faster than a pebble in a pond, but he was a kid back then - what the hell did he know?

Icon nodded. He was definitely impressed. "Well, pardon me for interrupting. Have a good class. I'll see you around ok?" He waved heading for the door.

Rhaine couldn't deny that she was enjoying Icon's company, but right now didn't seem to do them justice. Not to mention he seemed to be one of the nicer teachers around here besides the headmistress - everyone else seem to have a chip on their shoulder, up their ass, whatever. "Ah - um...do you mind if we have coffee sometime?"
getmygameon

Postby raindancer » 07. Apr 2015 04:36

“That would be a wonderful idea unless you have plans? If you do then please don’t cancel for our sake I don’t mind heading to the library on my own or with Alex. That is if Alex wants to go, not forcing you,” Emit looked over at Alex as he took a sip from his coffee. "Probably a good idea. I'm not too far behind I don't think so I think I'll be ok. Plans? What are those?" he shrugged chuckling. "Outside of writing music, I don't really make those very often" Noir smiled bit, then it was more or less agreed... right?

“Thank you,” Emit smiled placing his cup to the side. He turned his attention toward the mouse just giving it a little of his breakfast, after all being hungry was likely the reason the poor thing had gotten stuck there in the first place. “I wonder what’s on her mind? Is she judging us? Are we too loud for her liking?” Emit thought out loud and he glanced at where he was staring to shrugging. He didn't care either way. Alex glanced over to where Emit was looking at too. "I recognize those girls. I have a class with 2 of them," he said. "I highly doubt us being loud is the problem" he glanced down at his phone. "what the problem is...is it's time for class gentlemen. I have my favorite that I'm going to absolutely ROCK at...music" he winked. "Catch you all later?" he got to his feet. Oh it was that late already? And here he thought they had still plenty of time to waste around. "Ah crap, I still gotta make a quick run outside, Emit you go ahead and head to the geography class, I'll catch up with you there. At least I think we have geography, let's sit with Max or she'll end up curling in some lonely corner alone again there okay?"

“Oh the joy of sitting and listening to some old dude talk about magic,” Ava yawned as she stretched her arms out. “So basically I didn’t miss much,” She laughed as she grabbed her bag. “What is the time anyway? Shouldn’t we head off to class now?” Ava asked. Sabre nodded. "Thanks, Asha" she stood up. "Yeah, we should probably go. She grinned at Ava. "Oh Ava you'll have a blast. Don't be such a spoilsport" she giggled. “Well as we are in the same class we shall do,” She grinned. “Aww Asha it’s a shame you’re not in our class, would have been so much fun if you could join us as well. Wow what’s happening to me I actually think class is fun?” She looked slightly confused as she throws her bag over her shoulder. Sabre laughed as they headed out of the canteen towards their classes. Asha smiled brightly, "It's not that boring if you put your head in it and try to think about how you could take things to further, he's also very good at explaining things so you should try asking stuff, you'll be surprised to see how well he can break it down simpler." She hummed trying to remember their timetables before sighing, "I guess the next time we'll see today is during lunch break so see you then~"

“I am sorry to interrupt you, but we are aloud to have fun aren’t we not? I am sorry but I am not going to act like I am a robot. Yes what we are doing is not setting a good example for students but where is the students?” Matt asks as Tina stands next to him.
“Also I am really strict with my students, not one has failed my class. As a teacher I am still a human being and I am aloud to be stupid now and then but also being a respectable adult. Tina and me were just messing around; I respect her as a teacher and now and then wind her up. I know your doing your job but I am sure there are more important things to catch up on like students wanting to raid the school or students running around in the woods at midnight? One more thing if teachers are going to slate me and say terrible things about how immature or not professional I am, let me say I have been in this business for a long time. Now if I may, I am needed to teach.” Matt finished and walks past the women as he heads back to his classroom.
“Do you think he is upset?” Tina asks as she watches him walk away. Ada could only shrug, she was used to other teachers running their mouths at her because she was pretty much the youngest there and in charge of things. She slapped her forehead, "Ah crap, I was supposed to ask what happened between him and Effy..." well she'd have to do it another time, it was a private matter after all so she really shouldn't talk it in public like that anyway.
It's not my fault
I'm not to blame
These ain't my sins
I broke my chains
There's more to do
And I still want to live

raindancer
Site Admin

Postby getmygameon » 22. Apr 2015 00:47

Icon smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'd like that. See you later" and he was gone in a flash it seemed and the room was quiet, but that wouldn't last for long at all as she began looking around and making sure everything was in its place. She was nervous, but certain that this class would do well.

Sabre chatted idly as they approached their classroom. "Ready for a couple of hours of fun, m'lady?" She stuck out her tongue opening the door allowing her friend to enter first

Alex hummed to himself stopping short as he noticed the PE teacher leaving the music room. What was that about? Probably some pre-class chatting or gossiping; he was certain adults could act a lot like kids more than the kids themselves. He gave himself a moment before entering the room, spotting whom he thought was the teacher looking around the room. "Professor?" he called to her as she turned to face him.
getmygameon

Postby raindancer » 08. Jul 2015 19:27

Double posting this here in case somebody has subscribed this thread: So since it's been quiet here for a good while again, is there still interest in continuing Terces or maybe we should try starting something entirely different for change? (I don't quite know what yet but gimme few days and I'll come up with a setting if there's interest in such. I do take wishes regarding if you want it to be more fantasy or more realistic setting)
It's not my fault
I'm not to blame
These ain't my sins
I broke my chains
There's more to do
And I still want to live

raindancer
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Terces Academy